Sunday 17 June 2012

33.32 - Everything But...

This sink measures 33 by 27 by 7 inches.
The kitchen sink.

I could do this for another month and still barely scratch the surface of stuff I want to post. I won't though. Instead I'm going to throw a big ole pile of songs at you. All of this is stuff I love, and most of it is stuff I'd never get a chance to blog about normally.

Just press play.

AC Acoustics - I Messiah, Am Jailer
Arab Strap - I Saw You
Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine - Let's Get Tattoos
The Delgados - Pull the Wires From the Wall
David Holmes - Don't Die Just Yet
DJ Shadow - High Noon
Eels - Dog Faced Boy
Elliott Smith - Bottle Up and Explode!
Ghostface Killah - All That I Got Is You
Guided By Voices - Game of Pricks
Jason & The Scorchers - Lost Highway
Johnny Cash - The Man Comes Around
Jurassic 5 - Concrete Schoolyard
KRS One - Rappaz R. N. Dainja
Lambchop - The Man Who Loved Beer
Leonard Cohen - Don't Go Home With Your Hard-On
Longpigs - She Said
Martha Wainwright - Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole
Money Mark - Hand In Your Head
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Into My Arms
Pavement - Stereo
Pulp - This Is Hardcore
Rocket From The Crypt - Used
Sebadoh - Flame
Sixto Rodriguez - Sugar Man
Glenn Danzig and the Power and Fury Orchestra - You and Me (Less Than Zero)
The Auteurs - Unsolved Child Murder
The Pogues - Rainy Night In Soho
The Wedding Present - Brassneck
Therapy? - Church of Noise
Tindersticks - El Diablo En El Ojo
Warren Zevon - Carmelita
Y'All Is Fantasy Island - With Handclaps

Believe it or not, this is an edited down version of the post...


No comments:

Post a Comment