Tuesday 11 November 2008

My Turn

Blogger has been notified, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), that certain content in your blog infringes upon the copyrights of others. The URL(s) of the allegedly infringing post(s) may be found at the end of this message.


I'm fairly sure that anyone who reads this blog will be familiar by now with the woes that 17 Seconds has recently undergone, as well as a whole host of other blogs, including most recently The Pop Cop. If you haven't, pop along there and have a read, I'll still be here when you get back.

Unlike 17 Seconds and The Pop Cop my crime wasn't posting Glasvegas, rather I got hammered for a positive review of The Fratellis with an MP3 tagged on at the end.

There's barely any posts on Aye Tunes as it is without old ones getting deleted!


No comments:

Post a Comment