Thursday 18 March 2010

A Special Announcement




If you visit Peenko's Blog today you'll find me answering some questions for him about myself, blogging and generally talking nonsense.
That isn't the special announcement though, that's down at the end of my Q&A.

Remember on Monday I said to keep April 30th free? Well now I can tell you why.
Myself and Lloyd from Peenko are teaming up for the first (and so far only, but if it goes well we hope to do more) Aye Tunes Vs Peenko gig.

It takes place at The Captain's Rest on April 30th, and we've somehow managed to get three of our favourites bands to play for us. On the bill are Campfires in Winter, Mitchell Museum and Kid Canaveral. It's incredible to me that they've all agreed to work with a pair of rank amateurs and we can only hope to do them justice.
We are really quite excited about it, and hope to see lots of you there!

Tickets are £4 in advance, or a fiver on the door if there's any left. You can buy a ticket here with free postage, no booking fee. Alternatively send me an email or catch me out and about and I'll hook you up.

If you use Facebook there's an event page set up over there, and there's one of last.fm too.

Oh, and other bloggers? You can expect me to be spamming you in the next couple of days about this too.



1 comment:

  1. Aw wish I could go to the first ever Peenko vs. Ayetunes. And you've got my Boab playing too! :-(

    But on the bright side, you'll probably get a few more *ahem*notches*cough* after this night is through.

    ReplyDelete