Saturday 25 September 2010

Hazy Recollections 4 - This Sunday

Looking for something to fill your Sunday afternoon? Something gig shaped? Well, why not have a look at the next Hazy Recollections gig then?
Hazy 4 takes place in Stereo on September 26th, which is tomorrow, unless you read this later in which case you've maybe missed it already, from 2pm until 6.

Joining the regular host Findlay Napier and The Bar Room Mountaineers are Damon Valentine, Calum MacCrimmon and the excellent Jo Mango, all of which adds up to a cracking wee afternoon of music.

But that's not all! There's a top secret special guest lined up too. I'm not allowed to say who it is, if I did I'd be making a Rod for my own back, but I hear it is a gentleman with a lot of Hart.

If you hurry you can pick up an advance ticket here, otherwise it'll be £6 on the door.



No comments:

Post a Comment