Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas Songs - Day 8

First of all, because I don't think I'll be doing a review of it (thank goodness I hear you say) The Gothenburg Address were absolutely outstanding last night. And no, they aren't my pals, I even buggered off last night before I could talk to any of them.

It seems every time I build up a few of these posts someone else puts out a new Christmas song to disrupt my planning, like this one.

I couldn't slot it in any earlier than today, so here's Mitchell Museum, doing Stop The Cavalry. Normally I can hear this song maybe twice over Christmas and enjoy it, any more than that and it starts to do my head in. So far I'm enjoying Mitchell Museum's version, we'll see if I can still say the same in a few weeks.

Now working again, with a button to download it and everything!

Stop the cavalry by mitchellmuseum

Mitchell Museum MySpace

Coming up later today, (maybe, I need to update yesterday's this week's things post with new releases first) is the Aye Tunes Top 10 albums of 2009. Alright, it'll probably be tomorrow to be honest...


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again Jim,
    Ok it seems simpy removing and replacing the existing version on Soundcloud it has linked it up anyway. So here is the slighty different version.
    Cheers

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Kris, I'd swapped the link codes around anyway, just to make sure it works. Hope you don't mind me borrowing it :)

    ReplyDelete