Friday 18 June 2010

Happy Birthday To Me

Aye, 31 today. I don't look a day over 40.

Also, a big happy birthday to the other JC, The Vinyl Villain, who shares the day with me.

I'll be spending much of the day sat in Bloc drinking cheap lager I think, before possibly going to one of the many gigs that are on in Glasgow. Do feel free to send presents, or stop by to buy me a pint. It's ok, I know no one will.

Normal service will be resumed when I sober up. Sunday maybe? After all, on Saturday I have to go back out to this:


So this post isn't just me mentioning how I'm now official Thirty Something, here's a little bit of news too...
Aye Tunes Vs Peenko II will be taking place at The 13th Note, Glasgow, on July 17th. That's all I can say for now, there's a few details still to be sorted out, but it should hopefully be another good one.



No comments:

Post a Comment