Friday 25 November 2011

Zoey Van Goey - You Told The Drunks I Knew Karate


Hurrah, a new Zoey Van Goey single!
You Told The Drunks I Knew Karate was one of my favourite songs from the second Zoey Van Goey album, and now you can buy it, in digital single form! How exciting.
The b-side is a quite tremendous remix by GRNR, under the name of You Told The Crunk I Knew Karate. That remix was the highlight of the recent remix EP ZVG released, and the live remixing - and dance moves! - at the launch gig made me grin like an idiot, which is always something of a recommendation.

Also rather ace is the video for the song, here it is.


Don't like things that move? Well, here's a stream of the single too then.
You Told The Drunks I Knew Karate (Propeller Versus Wings) by Chemikal Underground

You Told The Drunks I Knew Karate is out on Chemikal Underground Records now. Buy the single straight from the Chemikal Shop and your download will include the video. The single is also available to buy from Amazon and iTunes.

 Zoey Van Goey: Website - Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment