Tuesday 22 May 2012

33.6 - A Chance To be Lazy

Can you see where this is going?
The last couple of posts in the 33 series have been more labour intensive than they might look, meaning I briefly had to use my brain. Now, I don't want to have to do that too often. It's a small small brain, it gets used up quite quickly, and I might need it at some point later.

With that in mind while trying to think of what I wanted to do today I looked out the window, typed "sun" into search on my music folder, and this is a selection of what came up.

BMX Bandits - Sunshine Day
Dinosaur Jr - Take a Run at the Sun
Evil Hand - A Drop of Sunshine
Lambchop - Your Fucking Sunny Day
Len - Steal My Sunshine
McGazz - Sun on My Back
Skibunny - Sun Sun Sun
Spiritualized - Lay Back In the Sun
Symposium - Drink the Sunshine (Hiya Peenko)
The Great I Am - Sunny Glasgow
Tiny Birds - Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Your Anger


No comments:

Post a Comment