Friday 25 May 2012

33.9 - Late On Purpose

You can't get 33:9 on a clock, so you'll have to settle for this.
For a change this installment of 33 isn't slipping in just before midnight because I was lazy, distracted, or couldn't be arsed. It's actually being written in advance, on Thursday, since I'll I'll be out galavanting somewhere on Friday night.

Pete Wylie is a pain in the arse for anyone who likes to keep their music collection carefully aphabetised. Wah!, Wah! Heat, Shambeko! Say Wah!, JF Wah!, The Mighty Wah! and Wah! the Mongrel, all different names for the same band band. In fact, finding this song on my hard drive was a nightmare, I ended up giving up looking and resorted to one from a compilation album.

Anyway, yes, this post is scheduled to publish at 11:53PM why? Guess.

Wah! Heat - Seven Minutes to Midnight


No comments:

Post a Comment