Monday 25 October 2010

Keeping It Peel - Primal Scream

Nearing the end of my Keep It Peel posts, before my hands fall off or my eyes go even more wonky than they already are.
Primal Scream's two Peel Sessions were done way back in the mid 80s when they were a much more jangly band, long before the experimentations of later years. I've got a bit of a soft spot for C86 Scream Team though and it is always fun to compare between how they started and where they went.

The sound quality of the sessions is a bit iffy, but you get the idea.

Primal Scream - Maida Vale Session 01.12.1985
3. Bewitched and Bewildered (this one cuts off before the end, sorry)

Primal Scream - Maida Vale Session 06.05.1986
4. I Love You

For more information on Keeping It Peel visit the website set up here.



1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Just discovered your excellent blog. Every time I tink I've heard/got every conceivable Peel session gong, I find a load more that I never knew existed!

    If you need a complete version of Bewitched and Bewildered, you'll find it at the link below - sound quality isn't as good though.

    http://maggotcaviar.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Primal%20Scream

    ReplyDelete