Tuesday 25 October 2011

Keeping It Peel - The Olivia Tremor Control #keepingitpeel


I'll likely not get an excuse to shoehorn The Olivia Tremor Control into the blog until this time next year, so what the heck, let's squeeze them in.

The Olivia Tremor Control are another one of those bands I hadn't thought about in ages, until a few months ago when I heard there was new material on the way. That sent me scurrying to listen to their back catalogue again for the first time in a long time, and wonder why I'd let them slip my mind so much. Dusk At Cubist Castle and Black Foliage are both cracking albums. The first new material from them, recent single The Game You Play Is In Your Head, Parts 1, 2 & 3 suggests that the band's return is no bad thing either.

The Olivia Tremor Control - John Peel Session 18.03.1997
1. I'm Not Feeling Human
2. Suite One
3. Suite Two
4. Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment