Thursday 22 December 2011

Advent Calendar - Day Twenty Two: Numbers and Letters

We like Numbers and Letters round here, enough that I braved the three buses to get there and long walk home on a Sunday night when they played in Glasgow a few months ago. It was worth the annoying trip.
Every year they record and release a Christmas song too, so I've been patiently waiting all month for their new one so I can slip it in here.

This year's Christmas song from Numbers and Letters is a version of In the Bleak Midwinter and is, as all their previous Christmas songs have been, lovely. I think Sarah and Joe from Admiral Fallow pop up on this, but I could have gotten that completely wrong, and I'm clearly not professional enough to fact check.
Listen to the lot below, and grab them from Bandcamp for whatever you feel like paying. While there download a copy of the Numbers and Letters EP if you haven't already, it's good and free too.



Numbers and Letters: Website - Bandcamp - Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment